i actually had this conversation today
That’s it, WE CAN ALL GO HOME NOW. There won’t ever be a better graphic that summarizes sexist double standards in today’s geek culture.
THIS IS OUR CULTURE IN A NUTSHELL.
- Me after receiving a very painful bee sting: I hate bees!
- Bees: *swarm of bees arrives*
- Bees: NOT ALL BEES ARE LIKE THAT.
- Bees: SOME OF THEM ARE PERFECTLY REASONABLE INSECTS.
- Bees: BEES POLLINATE FLOWERS, YOU KNOW.
- Bees: WELL, IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE ALL GENERALIZING, I GUESS I'LL STOP MAKING HONEY.
Just in case
I guarantee you, the woman has packed all her stuff, plus her kids’ stuff, plus all the shit her husband forgot to pack. Five minutes into their vacation, dude will be cursing because he forgot something important, and his wife will be like, “Here it is. I thought you’d need it, so I packed it, along with all of your underwear, socks, swimsuit, toothbrush, and deodorant because apparently you confused our family trip to Disney World with an overnight couple’s stay at a nudist colony. You’re welcome.”
Laugh it up, assholes. Without us, you’d be wearing the same underwear three days straight, including poolside.